The new DAVID SLS-3-HD is now available
What is new? Most important to mention is, there is a lot more scan speed. Now one single scan is two times faster than before - up to only two seconds; depending on the settings and the computer speed. The accuracy rises as well - 0,05% of the scan size / 0,05 mm! With a mesh density of 2,300,000 vertices per scan.
This advanced model enhances the well proven structured-light-technology with a way better handling. Never before it has been easier to adjust a 3D-scan-system on scanobjects taking different terms and various scanobject sizes into account.
The scanner is mobile and can be positioned easily in front of the surface to be scanned.
A single click in the well proven DAVID software starts the scanning process and a few seconds later the digitised 3D model appears on the screen – even the colours of the object can be optionally captured and reproduced in the resulting scan!
You are able to scan all of the sides of the object in succession and subsequently render an enclosed 360° model.
The 3D model can be exported to standard 3D file formats (such as OBJ, STL and PLY) and processed in other applications.
The DAVID software in its versions
The DAVID 4 PRO software represents the base of our software and gives you a lot of features to get great scan results.
For industrial use, there is often the possibility needed to take measurements and comparisons - for this the ENTERPRISE edition is created. Furthermore the included DAVID SDK allows you to automate any DAVID feature - with this solution you can give your robots eyes, solve the „Bin-picking-problem“, or simply add powerful quality check to your assembly line.
Interested in automated scanning?
With the DAVID ENTERPRISE Edition you have full performance to get best results. It contains any feature of the DAVID software with the possibility to automate any scan process with the DAVID Software Development Kit, which is in the software package as well. Use the GUI to develop your scan process, that way you have all features in sight. When you are done, switch simply in DLL mode and make it part of your own software.
• Scansize: 60 –500 mm
• Resolution/Precision: Up to 0,05% of scan size (up to 0,05 mm)
• Scanning time: One single scan within a few se - conds
• Mesh density: Up to 2,300,000 vertices per scan
• Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
• Standard-PC (32/64 bit - Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
• 3D graphics adapter
• Available VGA or HDMI port
• Two available USB ports
• Recommended: Dual-core processor, 64bit, 2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor
Contents of package
• Industrial camera with high quality lens
• Video projector with special lens for large focal range, including remote control
• USB drive with DAVID PRO software
• Sliding rail (aluminium) • Camera slider
• High quality tripod
• Calibration panels printed on both sides for multiple scan volumes
• Printed instructions
• All required connecting cables
• Adapters for power supply in over 150 countries
• Cable straps