Form 1+ High-Resolution 3D Printer
Professional-grade output, easy operation.
- Feature Size: 300 microns
- Layer Thickness: 25 - 200 microns
- Build Volume: 125 x 125 x 165 mm
High Resolution on your Desktop
Precision engineering for unparalleled detail and a stunning finish.
EASY SET-UP - A printer that just works. No calibration needed. Get set up and printing in as little as 15 minutes.
QUALITY MATERIALS - High-performance resins engineered by our material scientists for reliable printing with astounding detail.
ONE-BUTTON OPERATION - Load your model via USB, hit a button, and get on with what's important: your design.
Your digital models in laser-sharp detail.
- Stereolithography is the industry standard in delivering beautiful, functional parts that plastic extrusion printers just can't match.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- A high precision optical system directs a laser across a tank of liquid resin, solidifying layers as thin as 25 microns. The build platform pulls your model upwards, out of the tank.
Form1+ Complete Package Contents
- Form 1+ Printer
- Resin Tank
- Build Platform
- Finish Kit
- PreForm Software
- 1L Clear Resin
- One-year carry-in Warranty
- Est Shipping Mid October 2015
Dimensions: 30 × 28 × 45 cm Build Volume: 125 × 125 × 165 mm Weight: 8 kg Min Feature Size: 300 microns Operating Temperature: 18–28° C Layer Thickness (Axis Resolution): 25, 50, 100, 200 microns Power Requirements: 100–240 V, 1.5 A 50/60 Hz, 60 W System Requirements: Win XP (SP3), Mac OS X 10.7+ Laser Specifications: Class 1 Laser Product, 405nm violet laser Hardware Requirements: Formlabs Form 1 or Form 1+ 3D Printer Technology: Stereolithography (SLA) Supports: Auto-Generated, Easily Removable
specificationDimensions:30 × 28 × 45 cmWeight:8 kgOperating Temperature:18–28° CPower Requirements:100–240 V, 1.5 A 50/60 Hz, 60 WLaser Specifications:Class 1 Laser Product, 405nm violet laserTechnology:Stereolithography (SLA)Build Volume:125 × 125 × 165 mmMin Feature Size:300 micronsLayer Thickness:25, 50, 100, 200 micronsSupports:Auto-GeneratedSystem Requirements:Windows XP (SP3)+, Mac OS X 10.7+Hardware Requirements:Formlabs Form 1 or Form 1+ 3D Printer