If You Can Imagine it, You Can Make It
Easy And Affordable 3d Printing
- Trust in a 3D printer that's durable, reliable, and easy to use.
- Get fast and easy One Touch™ 3D Printing
- Transform a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting creativity center
- Experiment with a wide range of forms, colors, and textures
- Join the large, supportive MakerBot Thingiverse® 3D design community
- Print, manage, and share your 3D creations simply and seamlessly, with free MakerBot software for your PC or Mac
Entertaining, Educational and Useful
- Reconnect with your imagination and creative power
- Teach children how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D
- Energize and inspire children’s creativity, while preparing them for the jobs of the future
- Create occasions for children to bond with parents, siblings, classmates, and teachers
- Remix and customize your creations to create unique gifts for family and friends
- Choose from hundreds of thousands of free, predesigned, and ready-to-print educational, entertaining, and useful 3D models on Thingiverse
- Make household utensils and replacement parts
- Spur social creativity at parties, events, and brainstorming sessions
- Print your creations while you work on other projects
- For even more design possibilities, pair the MakerBot Replicator Mini with the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner
Send To Makerbot Replicator Mini
- Send the file via Wi-Fi or the included USB cable
- Check the printer’s light; it will blink to show you it’s ready to print
- Check that the build plate is clear
- Press the button to begin printing
Makerbot Replicator Smart Extruder
- The swappable Smart Extruder minimizes downtime by enabling you to quickly replace a worn extruder in minutes.
- Its modular design lets you plan for the natural wear common to 3D printing extruders and prepares you to quickly adapt to future innovations in the fast-evolving world of 3D printing.
- Keep a spare Smart Extruder on hand. A quick swap will save you time and helps keep your production flowing.
Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling Build Volume: L:10.0 x W:10.0 x H12.5 cm or 1,250 Cubic Centimeters Layer Resolution: 200 microns Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm Filament Compatibility: Makerbot PLA Filament Small Spool 0.2 kg Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm Print File Type: .makerbot Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-26°C Storage Temperature: 0-38°C Product Dimensions: L: 29.5 x W: 31.0 x H: 38.1 cm Shipping Box: L: 38.7 x W: 39.7 x H: 52.7 cm Product Weight: 8 kg Shipping Weight: 10 kg Construction: PC ABS with Powder-Coated Steel Reinforcement Build Surface: Injection Molded Acrylic Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle With 1/16 Micro-Stepping XY Positioning Precision: 11 microns Z Positioning Precision: 2.5 microns Software Bundle: Makerbot Desktop Software Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, Thing, Makerbot Operating Systems: Windows (7+), Mac Os X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+) Power Requirements: 100–240VAC; 0.75-0.41A; 50–60 Hz; 100w Connectivity: Wifi, USB Camera Resolution: 320 X 240 px
specificationPrint Technology:Fused Deposition ModelingBuild VolumeL:10.0 x W:10.0 x H12.5 cm or 1,250 Cubic CentimetersLayer Resolution:200 micronsFilament Diameter:1.75 mmFilament Compatibility:Makerbot PLA Filament Small Spool 0.2 kgNozzle Diameter:0.4 mmPrint File Type:.makerbotAmbient Operating Temperature:15-26°CStorage Temperature:0-38°CProduct Dimensions:L: 29.5 x W: 31.0 x H: 38.1 cmShipping Box:L: 38.7 x W: 39.7 x H: 52.7 cmProduct Weight:8 kgShipping Weight:10 kgConstruction:PC ABS with Powder-Coated Steel ReinforcementBuild Surface:Injection Molded AcrylicStepper Motors:1.8° Step Angle With 1/16 Micro-SteppingXY Positioning Precision:11 micronsZ Positioning Precision:2.5 micronsSoftware Bundle:Makerbot Desktop SoftwareSupported File Types:STL, OBJ, Thing, MakerbotOperating Systems:Windows (7+), Mac Os X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+)Power Requirements:100–240VAC; 0.75-0.41A; 50–60 Hz; 100wConnectivity:Wifi, USBCamera Resolution:320 X 240px