Now, you have bigger capabilities, larger workspace, and endless printing possibilities.
Size is no longer a problem.
SHOULD BE A HABIT
When it comes to choosing between advantages,
you shouldn’t have to choose at all.
This is why Zortrax M300 has everything
you need: outstanding accuracy,
splendid reliability, and the durability
you can count on. And its price surprises even us
Be the one that paves the way.
With Zortrax M300 you can be the
challenger in your industry,
allowing the innovation to take the lead.
Sound the alarm for your competitors
IN THE BOX.
Together with your Zortrax M300, you
will receive everything to start printing
– a spool of material, starter kit, the key
to Z-SUITE, all the necessary tools,
and Side Covers that will protect your prints
from external factors, making your
work even better.
choice makes the best decision. Discover Zortrax M Series materials.
Bigger material spool with usage display goes beyond the standard methods to complete the most extraordinary ideas RAGE: Z-Ultra, Z-Petg, Z-Glass and Z-Hip
Meet Z-ULTRAT, the versatile materials that lets you prototype models with features of products manufactured using injection molding technology, all in-house. The strong, stable, and time-resistant material is available in a wide range of colors. Try out your project before mass production - test its functionality and post-process it chemically or mechanically.
Designing and prototyping are demanding. They’re all about right choices. That’s why it’s so important to use durable material like Z-PETG. It’s highly resistant to salts, acids, and alkalis. The models will have a glossy surface that is also resistant to impact, time, and UV light. Now, you can create diverse and challenging parts
If you ever wanted to make things that imitate glass, now it’s the right time. ith Z-GLASS, you’re receiving the ability to make an exact replica of your project, even when it comes to translucent structures. Its light-transmitting surface makes it applicable in automotive, industrial design, and architecture projects. Unfold the imagination of your customers.
Expose your idea in a way it deserves. Use Z-HIPS to singificantly reduce warping and visibly shorten the time you’re spending on post-processing. The material has a unique mat structure that absorbs light and reduces the visibility of minor flaws. It’s great for printing bigger part, housing or architectural prototypes
Compatible 3D applications
Create and edit your model using a number of programs ranging from the easiest to more advanced
Physical dimensions Printing
- Without spool: 490 x 490 x 590 mm
- Print technology: LPD™ - Layer Plastic Deposition
- With spool: 490 x 560 x 590 mm
- Build volume: 300 x 300 x 300 mm
- Shipping box: 562 x 562 x 801 mm
- Layer Resolution Settings: 90-300 microns
- Weight: 47 kg
- Wall thickness: Minimal: 400 microns, Optimal: 800+ microns
- Shipping weight: 50 kg
- Resolutution of single printable point: 400+ microns
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Ambient Operation Temperature: 20°-35° C
- Filament Type: Z-Filaments™
- Storage Temperature: 0°-35° C
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Minimum Single Positioning: 1.5 microns
- AC input: 110/240V ~ 2 A 50/60 Hz
- Positioning precision X/Y: 1.5 microns
- Power requirements: 24 V DC @ 11 A
- Z single step: 1.25 microns
- Power consumption: ~ 190W
- Extruder maximum temperature: 380° C
- Connectivity: SD card (included)
- Heated platform maximum temperature: 110° C
- Software Bundle: Z-Suite®
- File types: .stl / .obj / .dxf / .3mf
- Supports: Mac OS X / Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8/10
specificationPRINTING:Technology:LPDBuild Volume:300 x 300 x 300mmResolution:140 - 300 micronsMaterial Container:spoolWall Thickness:optimal: 800 micronsResolution of Single Printable Point:400 micronsMaterial Diameter:1.75mm (0.069in)Nozzle Diameter:0.4mm (0.015in)Minimum Single Positioning:1.5 micronsPositioning Precision (X/Y):1.5 micronsz-axis single step:1.25 microns.TEMPERATURE:Extruder Maximum Temperature:380°C (716°F)Heated Platform:yesPlatform Maximum Temperature:110°C (230°F)Ambient Operation Temperature:20°-35°C (68°-95°F)Storage Temperature:0°-35°C (32°-95°F).ELECTRICAL:AC Input:110/240V ~ 2A 50/60 HzPower Requirements:24V DC @ 14APower Consumption:max 500W.3D PRINTER:Support:Mechanically removed - printed from the same material as modelExtruder:SingleConnectivity:SD Card (Included)Available Materials:Z-HIPS~Z-GLASS~Z-PETG~Z-PHA.SOFTWARE:Software Bundle:Z-SUITEFile Type:stl., obj., dxf., 3mf.Supports:Mac OSX / Windows 7 and newer versions