- Pliable rubber material with outstanding heat, oil and abrasion resistance as well as superior mechanical strength.
- Developed using proprietary materials from Mitsubishi Chemical
- High performance polyester based thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- For best performance, use Polymide Tape (Kapton™ Tape) with a heated build platform (40º - 50º C)
- To prevent layer drooping, apply forced air cooling on object as it builds.
- To prevent feed jams, utilize slow print speeds (≤ 30 mm/s) and turn off retraction. Avoid excessive pressure in the pinch feeder.
- Not recommended for printers with significant distance between the pinch feeder and hot end (eg. >15mm).
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
1.75mm Verbatim Primalloy (500g)