- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding – ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers – degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Easier to print – less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing – do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly – guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2.85 ± 0.03 mm
200 to 220° C
2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)
20.00 cm (7.87 In)
7.20 cm (2.83 In)
10.20 cm (4.02 In)
Hub Hole Diameter:
5.10 cm (2.01 In)
Heated platform required?:
Recommended Storage Temperature:
-20 to 50° C
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.