With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110 ºC. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing molds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
PC is a top choice material for engineers and manufacturers who require parts that need to retain its strength, toughness and shape while operating in high-temperature environments.
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 ºC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Excellent interlayer adhesion, especially when using the front enclosure add-on
- Good build plate adhesion, especially when using adhesion sheets supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
Good tensile strength (59.7 MPa at break)
High impact strength (Charpy tested to 3.41 J/m)
High melting temperature (Mass flow rate at 300 °C: 23 - 26 g/10 min)
Glass transition at 112 - 113 ºC
Ultimaker PC material is officially supported for single material prints with the Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker S3, Ultimaker 3 series, and Ultimaker 2+ series of 3D printers.
2.85mm Ultimaker PC (750g)