dddrop is testing different 3D printing filaments on a daily basis searching for the best quality and a fair price: good value for money. Furthermore, dddrop delivers the best print settings for each type of filament. This will save you an enormous amount of time trying and it also results in a better print quality.
Features dddrop PETG-Carbon filament:
- Suitable for industrial applications
- High strength, because of random Carbon fibers
- Very rigid, dimensional stablesuitable for tough enviroments
- Suitable for tough enviroments
- Mass density: 1,19 g/cm³
- Yield strength: 52,5 MPa
- Strain at yield: 4,2%
- Strain at break: 19,5 %
- E-Modulus: 3800 MPa
- Impact strength: 3,8 KJ/m2
Vicat softening temp: 80 °C
* The values are a indication for the print materials, no rights can be derived from this information.